Physiology 2016 is the must-attend physiology event in that year. This event typically attracts in excess of 1000 participants all active in physiological research. This year the event is being held joint with the American Physiological Society.
The programme covers a number of topics from cells to systems, developmental to ageing, the lab to clinic, as well as ethics, and education. Reflecting physiology's importance in all organisms and within evolutionary, environmental, ecological and behavioural contexts.
All American Physiological Society Sections will be represented, that is:
- Cell and Molecular
- Central Nervous System
- Comparative & Evolutionary
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Environmental & Exercise
- Gastrointestinal & Liver
- Neural Control & Autonomic Regulation
- Teaching of Physiology
- Water & Electrolyte Homeostasis
There is also correlation with The Physiological Society Themes:
- Cardiac & Respiratory Physiology
- Education & Teaching
- Epithelial & Membrane Transport
- Human & Exercise Physiology
- Metabolism & Endocrinology
- Vascular & Smooth Muscle Physiology
An extensive range of sponsorship packages to suit every budget offers prime opportunities to promote your organisation at Physiology 2016 and to create invaluable contacts amongst physiologists from the UK, Europe and worldwide. The trade exhibition is a high-profile platform to showcase products, technology and services.
By participating in the conference your organisation will also benefit from:
- Your logo, company name, web address and 250-word summary in the meeting programme
- Your logo, company name and a link to your homepage on the meeting website
- Two free registrations (usual price £250 per registration) for the meeting allowing access to ALL sessions
- Passport competition
Demand is expected to be high so early booking is advisable.